How can you help me receive my rightful inheritance?
If you haven’t received your rightful inheritance, chances are the reason relates to one or more of the following:
- Legal difficulties with California probate court
- Creditors making unwarranted claims on the estate
- Problems with the person appointed to manage and distribute the estate
- Problems with other people who are set to inherit or who believe they are set to inherit
- Issues with the California will document itself, such as it being poorly worded, incomplete, inaccurate, potentially fraudulent, or non-existent
Our firm has helped heirs in all of these situations with our skill, experience, and tenacity in the field. California estate law is a highly specialized practice area. We focus on it exclusively.
We’ll handle the legalities of your case, going to court for you, keeping the case on track, drafting necessary documents, finding and correcting crucial mistakes, and defending you if probate litigation becomes an issue. We’ll also answer your questions, clarify the nature of your case for you, and offer guidance and support through this difficult time.
Furthermore, there are a lot of firms who claim to practice estate law along with a dozen other practice areas. They often have a crucially limited understand of even the basics they’ll need to help you get your rightful inheritance. Working with a San Diego probate attorney could save you a lot of time and anguish.
The Grossman Law Firm offers Riverside probate, trust litigation, will contests, and trust administration services. For a free, 30-minute case review with one of our attorneys, call our offices toll-free at 888-443-6590 today.
In conclusion, request your FREE copy of Grossman’s The Insider’s Guide to California Probate and Trust Administration today!
AttorneyThe Grossman Law Firm, APC · 525 B Street, Suite 1500, San Diego, CA 92101 · (951) 523-8307