We Speak for the Dead TM

Toll Free: (888) 443-6590

Spousal Property Petition

Spousal property petition (noun): This petition allows for the transfer of assets from the deceased partner’s name to the surviving partner’s name, usually in less time and at significantly less cost than a full probate. To read more about Spousal Property Petition click here.

Scott Grossman

Scott Grossman


The Grossman Law Firm, APC · 525 B Street, Suite 1500, San Diego, CA 92101 · (951) 523-8307

Pin It on Pinterest