We Speak for the Dead TM

Toll Free: (888) 443-6590

Ex Parte Petitions

Ex parte petitions (noun): An ex parte petition is filed to ask the Court to temporarily suspend a trustee and appoint a neutral third party to fill the role. This is done when the beneficiaries of the trust want to remove a trustee, because the trust litigation of removing a trustee takes time. To read more about ex parte petitions click here.

Scott Grossman

Scott Grossman


The Grossman Law Firm, APC · 525 B Street, Suite 1500, San Diego, CA 92101 · (951) 523-8307

Pin It on Pinterest