We Speak for the Dead TM

Toll Free: (888) 443-6590

How To Get a Copy of a Trust in Temecula, CA

Attorney Scott Grossman lays out the steps a beneficiary must take in order to get a copy of a trust in Temecula, CA.  After the creator of the trust has died (or the second creator if the trust settlors were husband and wife, for example), a child or grandchild is entitled to a copy of the trust.  If the trust administrator is not willing to provide a copy, your attorney must make a request for the copy in writing.

Scott Grossman

Scott Grossman


The Grossman Law Firm, APC · 525 B Street, Suite 1500, San Diego, CA 92101 · (951) 523-8307

Pin It on Pinterest