We Speak for the Dead TM

Toll Free: (888) 443-6590

Articles about Beneficiary Rights

What do you do when the trustee will not give you a copy of the trust?

Are you a Victim of Undue Influence? Undue Influence Defined.

If your parent had previously executed a will, and you believe that it has since been changed, it is possible that he or she was the victim of undue influence. You may be able to contest the will in the probate court and have it rendered invalid.

Pin It on Pinterest