Articles about Probate

Is there a way to pay for probate litigation or trust litigation if I can’t afford to hire my own attorney?

Are you a Victim of Undue Influence? Undue Influence Defined.

If your parent had previously executed a will, and you believe that it has since been changed, it is possible that he or she was the victim of undue influence. You may be able to contest the will in the probate court and have it rendered invalid.

Pin It on Pinterest